Friday, January 21, 2011

Bloggiesta Goals

I'm so grateful for the excuse to concentrate on my blogging efforts. For instance, I forgot I even set up this particular blog space. Today, Friday, I have to focus on paying work. But I've come up with a few goals to concentrate on this weekend (not in any particular order).

Finish first Hubpages article and post

Decided what I want to do on facebook AND make first post of that type AND add this action to schedules

Create a Weebly free account

Decide if I want to use my blogger blogs at all. For photos? For more personal things?

Rethink my use of twitter

Get caught up on Poetry Log (my primary blog) through the end of the coming week (assuming the library is open today and I manage to get out to it for more books)

Respond to a request for a review that came in yesterday

1 comment:

JP Poetry Reader said...

Well, it's nearly the end of my first bloggiesta day and I simply didn't have much time to devote to it. I did view some of the goings ons on twitter. More importantly, I sat down and worked on a blog post that I intend to put up on hubpages. Tomorrow, I'll have fewer demands interfering and I hope to accomplish a bit more.